Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Top 10 Tim and Eric Clips

In celebration of the new season of Tim and Eric, I've put together a list of my 10 favorite clips from that awesome show (great job!) A couple of things - this list is comprised only of clips from Adult Swim.com, so I know some of my favs are left out. Also, some of the more well known clips have been excluded - Spagget, Jim and Derrick, Dr. Steve Brule and Uncle Muscles are notable exceptions. This list is not in any particular order. Now, onto the list!

10. Sit on You

This one needs no explanation.



9. My Two Big Brothers

Holy hell, Michael Cera is great for this role.



8. James Quall Story

Quall is funny as hell, and this tribute is no exception.



7. Actor's Medicine

I love Zach Galifinakis... He's definitely one of the best recurring guests.



6. Dating Match

This is the less common dating match clip. Genius.



5. Holes

This one definitely doesn't nearly get enough appreciation. I wish they would've done more of this.



4. Portrait of an Artist

I cried laughing the first time I saw this.



3. Dunngeon

My favorite Tim and Eric regular.



2. It's not Jackie Chan!

Holy god, the Jackie Chan episode was a masterpiece.




1. Tiny Hats

Incredible. The pinnacle of Tim and Eric. Great job, guys!



0. Kill em with Kindness

I just had to throw this in there... It's a tragedy that they didn't continue with this.

1 comment: